How does it work?
It couldn’t be simpler! We’ve streamlined our entire affiliate process to ensure ease of use, while still maintaining extremely accurate tracking methods. The process is as follows:
- Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your site, on social media or in an email.
- The visitors IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- The visitor browses our site, and may decide to order.
- If the visitor orders (the order need not be placed during the same browser session–cookies and IPs are stored indefinitely), the order will be registered as a sale for you and will receive commission on that sale.
- You will receive commission payouts on or before the 15th of every month (NET15) via PayPal.
- You will receive flat commission on all new user registrations or upgrades, as outlined below. Commissions will not be given for future member subscription payments or membership renewals.
- Premium Monthly Membership – 20% commission on all membership payments
- Premium Quarterly Membership – 20% commission on all membership payments
- Premium Annual Membership – 20% commission on all membership payments
- Electric Pressure Cooking 101 Course – 20% commission on single registration
- My Efficient Kitchen Course – 20% commission on single registration
- Freezer Meal Planning Success Workbook – 10% commission on single purchase
- ShopFreezEasy products (physical and digital) – 10% commission on entire purchase
You help me get these meal plans in front of more folks, I send you money! That’s it!
Rules and Requirements
We do have some basic ground rules for the program, so please read before signing up:
- All participants must have a PayPal account (in order to receive commission payments).
- You may NOT receive credit for referring yourself.
Participants caught violating or attempting to circumvent these rules will have all affiliate credit voided and will not receive payouts. Additionally, they will be banned from further participation in our affiliate program.