Is your Instant Pot collecting more dust than meals?
Are you hesitant to cook dinner on these warm summer evenings, simply because you dread turning on the hot oven and spending all your time in the kitchen?
Try out some of these Instant Pot recipes! They are quick and easy to assemble, have fresh ingredients, and there is a variety to choose from so you can be sure there is at least one your family will approve. Plus, these Instant Pot recipes mean less time in the kitchen and more time to spend with your family!
Click on any of the links below for the full recipe:
- Instant Pot Baja Shredded Chicken Tacos
- Instant Pot Herbed Pork Tenderloin
- Instant Pot Shredded Italian Beef Hoagies
- Instant Pot Cheesy Garlic Pork Chops
- Instant Pot Pork Carnitas Nachos
- Instant Pot Thai Peanut Chicken
- Instant Pot Asian Shredded Beef
- Instant Pot Garlic Lime Chicken
- Instant Pot Pulled Pork Ragu
If you are interested in getting TEN Instant Pot recipes into your freezer in an hour, MyFreezEasy can help you make that happen!
You choose the recipes your family likes, then MyFreezEasy pulls them together and gives you a customized meal plan with:
- complete recipes plus doubled version to freeze so you can easily prepare and cook your meals
- shopping lists so you can get in and out of the store
- streamlined assembly instructions so you can spend as little time as possible on the freezer meal prep
- downloadable labels with directions for cooking so you know what to do when its time to cook/reheat the meal!
You can create your customized meal plan from your computer, or even from your phone while you are at the grocery store!
Click here for more information about becoming a MyFreezEasy member!
And happy Freezer to Instant Potting!!
New to freezer cooking? I have the perfect workshop for you – just fill out the form below!