Freezer cooking supplies are essential to freezer cooking.
Having the right tools and supplies on hand for your freezer meal prep sessions will make your time and experience so much easier.
These MUST-HAVE freezer cooking supplies are essential for your success in the kitchen during your freezer cooking sessions!
Here’s the list of freezer cooking favorites that can be found in and around Erin’s kitchen during freezer meal prep sessions, and when making a fresh dinner too!
(And she left the most important for last!)
Containers & Baggies
We use a variety of different container and baggies around here. Keeping a stash of each in your pantry or storage closet will help make freezer meal prep day a breeze!
- Gallon-size freezer bags – perfect for meals for 4-6 servings
- 2.5 Gallon-size freezer bags – crucial for meals of 6+ servings
- Reusable freezer bags – grab these to wash and reuse!
- Foodsaver & bags – use to vacuum seal and reduce freezer burn
- Foil pans of various sizes – we recommend these sizes: 9×13-inch, half steam trays and loaf pan foil trays
- Glad Ovenware – fill, freeze, bake, wash, reuse!
- Plastic storage containers – use for freezing smaller, individual portions of cooked meals
- Glass storage containers – use for freezing smaller, individual portions of cooked meals
- Divided storage containers – use for freezing complete individual portions of cooked meals with main and sides
- Silicone Ice Cube Trays – use for freezing sauces, soup starters, or skillet meal starters.
SHOP from ShopFreezEasy.com RIGHT HERE
Freezer Meal Prep Plans from MyFreezEasy
Well, you didn’t think we’d forget, did you?!
We’ve left the most important tool and supply for last.
THE FREEZER MEAL PLAN.
Here’s what it saves you…….
And here’s how it works…
If you want the flexibility to choose the perfect freezer friendly recipes for your family, then MyFreezEasy is ready to help you!
Learn more about becoming a MyFreezEasy member today!
Want to learn more – check out our FREE Workshop with Erin!