Looking for new chicken recipes to make in your Instant Pot? You’re in the right place!
We’ll get to these amazing freezer to instant pot chicken recipes in a minute, but first let me explain how they work – specifically with how to save money on groceries by buying bulk of the same cut of meat when it’s on sale, and then transforming into freezer meals…
Are you looking for ways to save money? For most families, the third largest monthly expense in the budget is food. Freezer cooking is a great way to cut costs, shop sales, and still feed your family filling and nutritious meals!
I have found that shopping the sales and stocking up, then planning around what you have on hand is the best way to save more money in the long run.
Have these delicious recipes on hand so you are ready the next time you see chicken on sale at the store!
Buy meat on sale & prep meals —> huge grocery savings in the long run!
MyFreezEasy offers monthly themed meal plans for “All Chicken Recipes” and “All Ground Beef Recipes” and “All Pork Recipes” so that you can make meals for your freezer with the meat that’s on sale at your grocery store. We update these every month with new recipes. Keep scrolling to get a copy of this month’s all meat plans!
- How to Cook Freezer to Instant Pot Meals (with how-to video)
- 10 Best Freezer Friendly Taco Recipes
- Back to School Freezer Meals
- Instant Pot Sticky Rice <<< a great side dish for many of these chicken meals! Yes, you can cook one and then the other in the same instant pot – but I’d recommend having 2 inserts for convenience’s sake!
And now for the freezer to instant pot chicken recipes you’ve been waiting for…click on the button to view, print, and save each recipe!
Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
This is such a fabulous chicken dish…packed with flavor. It calls for a ‘specialty’ spice – garam masala. It’s a very ‘warm’ spice and is commonly used in Indian dishes. It’s a combo of cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and peppercorns. It’s not spicy…but very very flavorful. And it balances well with the tomato sauce and yogurt in this meal.
Your Turn to Take Action and Get Your Freezer Loaded
If you are interested in getting TEN meals into your freezer in ONE HOUR, MyFreezEasy can help you make that happen!
You choose the recipes your family likes, then MyFreezEasy pulls them together and gives you a customized meal plan with:
- complete recipes plus doubled version to freeze so you can easily prepare and cook your meals
- shopping lists so you can get in and out of the store
- streamlined assembly instructions so you can spend as little time as possible on the freezer meal prep
- downloadable labels with directions for cooking so you know what to do when its time to cook/reheat the meal!
You can create your customized meal plan from your computer, or even from your phone while you are at the grocery store!
Click here for more information about becoming a MyFreezEasy member!
Happy Freezer Cooking!!
Put an end to dinnertime stress with MyFreezEasy – check out the different meal plan options available in our Shop!
New to freezer cooking? I have the perfect workshop for you – just fill out the form below!