Chicken marinades are the best way to stop “chicken again?!” comments in their tracks. Because we get it, chicken can get boring. Like, I’d-rather-eat-cardboard boring. Mix it up, literally. Many of these marinades use simple ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen. And all you have to do is stir them up and add chicken.
So, what are you waiting for? Take your chicken dishes to the next level with some of these delicious marinades!
- Basil Balsamic Chicken
- Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken
- Mediterranean Chicken Thighs
- Grilled Herbed Chicken
- Grilled Greek Chicken Kebabs
- Lemon Avocado Chicken
- Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken & Baby Red Potatoes
- Orange Thai Chicken
- Grilled Jerk Chicken with Mango Sauce
- Grilled Pomegranate Chicken
- Slow Cooker Borracho Shredded Chicken
- Grilled Southwest Chicken
- Grilled Chicken Thighs with Chile-Herb Sauce
- Teriyaki Chicken Kebabs
If you are interested in getting some of these meals into your freezer, MyFreezEasy can help you make that happen!
You choose the recipes your family likes, then MyFreezEasy pulls them together and gives you a customized meal plan with:
- complete recipes plus doubled version to freeze so you can easily prepare and cook your meals
- shopping lists so you can get in and out of the store
- streamlined assembly instructions so you can spend as little time as possible on the freezer meal prep
- downloadable labels with directions for cooking so you know what to do when its time to cook/reheat the meal!
You can create your customized meal plan from your computer, or even from your phone while you are at the grocery store!
Click here for more information about becoming a MyFreezEasy member!
And happy Freezer Cooking!!
New to freezer cooking? I have the perfect workshop for you – just fill out the form below!