The Instant is my go-to in the summer for two reasons. First, it doesn’t add much heat my kitchen – like a stovetop or oven meal would.
Second, we are often spending the afternoon at the pool…mainly for the boys to burn off energy and me to take a breather (Yes, the water is super refreshing to me, even while tracking 4 busy boys!) While I’ll treat us all to a dinner at the pool grill once or twice throughout the summer, it’s obviously much cheaper for us to eat at home. So just like during the busy weeknights during the school year, I use the Instant Pot to make dinner easier after we get back from the pool. And if it’s not the Instant Pot (or slow cooker!), then it’s a simple sandwich and salad kind of dinner!
P.S. Every single recipe on this page is freezer friendly. The instructions for freezer meal assembly are even included on the recipe page!
30 Summer Freezer-Friendly Instant Pot Recipes
Freezer to Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- Mango Salsa Chicken
- Italian Chicken & Potatoes
- Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Baja Shredded Chicken Tacos
- Green Chile Chicken Street Tacos
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Island Chicken
- Raspberry Chipotle Chicken
- Herbed Turkey Breast
- Chicken & Black Bean Taco Salad
- Chicken Ropa Vieja
- Santa Fe Chicken
- Spicy Mango Chicken Tacos
Freezer to Instant Pot Ground Beef Recipes
Freezer to Instant Pot Pork Recipes
- Shredded Pork with Thai Peanut Sauce
- Salsa Verde Pork Tacos
- Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- Herbed Pork Tenderloin
- Pork Carnitas Nachos
- Cheesy Garlic Pork Chops
- Jerk Pulled Pork Sliders
- Cranberry-Mustard Pork Roast
- Peach Orange Pork Chops
- Balsamic & Brown Sugar Pulled Pork
- Sweet Chili Pork Chops
- Jamaican Pork Chops
- Pulled Pork Ragu
Electric Pressure Cooking Resources
Erin’s Online Course – EPC101
- Learn that you won’t blow up your kitchen
- Gain knowledge & confidence to pressure cook anything
- Discover what ingredients & meals to make first – recipes and shopping lists included
- Sign Up Here!
New to freezer cooking? I have another great option for you. Sign up below for our FREE Freezer Cooking 101 Workshop!