These Instant Pot freezer meals are the best way to save yourself from some of the back to school blues!! I have pulled together some family favorites and some favorites from our members, so I could provide the BEST back to school freezer meals list!
Back to school is a busy time. After the clothes, shoes, supplies, forms, and orientations – chances are the last thing on your mind is dinner. Or maybe it’s on your mind, but you have zero energy to make it happen. Freezer meals are about to become your new best friend, so let me introduce you…
Freezer meals save you time because you only have to set aside one window of time to assemble all the meals. You can also save money with freezer meals, since you are able to buy ingredients on sale in large amounts. Less money and less waste, means less stress for the busy home chef like yourself. Sounds like the best way to tackle the back to school blues to me!
Scroll down to the different recipe categories, and then click on through to the full recipes that include freezer meal assembly.
Ground Beef Recipes
- Instant Pot Cheesy Goulash
- Instant Pot Lasagna
- Instant Pot One-Pot Spaghetti
- Instant Pot Taco Soup
- Instant Pot 5-Ingredient Chili
- Instant Pot Shredded Pork with Thai Peanut Sauce
- Instant Pot Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
- Instant Pot Herbed Pork Tenderloin
- Instant Pot Cheesy Garlic Pork Chops
- Instant Pot Pork Carnitas Nachos
- Instant Pot Herbed Turkey Breast
- Instant Pot Pepperoni Chicken
- Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken
- Instant Pot Shredded Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches
- Instant Pot Green Chile Chicken Street Tacos
If you are interested in getting TEN Back to School recipes into your freezer in an hour, MyFreezEasy can help you make that happen!
You choose the recipes your family likes, then MyFreezEasy pulls them together and gives you a customized meal plan with:
- complete recipes plus doubled version to freeze so you can easily prepare and cook your meals
- shopping lists so you can get in and out of the store
- streamlined assembly instructions so you can spend as little time as possible on the freezer meal prep
- downloadable labels with directions for cooking so you know what to do when its time to cook/reheat the meal!
You can create your customized meal plan from your computer, or even from your phone while you are at the grocery store!
Freezer Cooking Resources
New to freezer cooking? I have the perfect workshop for you – just fill out the form below!