Stock up when chicken is on sale and get these scrumptious meals in your freezer!
Why Freezer Meals Are Fantastic
It’s more than just a freezer meal. It’s flexibility. It’s confidence. It’s savings.
You’ll love the freedom and flexibility of freezer meals. There is something magical that happens in your mind when you know you have “back-up dinner” in the freezer. When your schedule changes or life throws you a curve ball that day, freezer meals provide flexibility and an easy option for dinner. (They are also great for days when you just don’t feel like cooking!)
Less Time In The Kitchen
Spend a few hours shopping and assembling your meals, then spend more time doing the things you love. Enjoy the company of your family instead of standing in the kitchen for hours every night cooking dinner. Have a little extra energy and patience for those last minute projects because dinner is already done.
More Cash In Your Pocket
Freezer meals will keep your tummies happy and your pocketbook full. They open up the ability to shop the sales and stock up, knowing you are getting the ingredients into meals and into the freezer. You can utilize bulk pricing with the confidence of not wasting any of it. Plus, freezer meals help you skip the large bill of the drive-thru or takeout because you already have a meal prepared.
Say Goodbye to Dinnertime Stress
Freezer meals are a lifesaver and godsend on busy weeknights, or on days that just don’t go as planned. (Which might be every day!?) Not having to think about or worry about ‘what’s for dinner?’ is such a relief. Just pull from the freezer, thaw and cook. Dinner will take care of itself.
How to Cook Freezer to Instant Pot Recipes
Instant Pot freezer meals are your best bet for fuss-free dinners. Plus, you get dinner on the table in a flash! Like, less than an hour.
Yes. It’s possible.
Totally possible to take a rock solid, frozen ball of delicious to dinner on the table in about an hour.
You’re going to need an Instant Pot or electric pressure cooker. Times and notes below based on Instant Pot DUO, 6 qt.
- Fill freezer bag with ingredients using, using FreezEasy Bag Holders.
- Seal bag and place into round bowl, that is smaller in diameter than your electric pressure cooker insert.
- Place bowl and meal into the freezer and let freeze overnight. Remove bowl once it’s the “frozen ball of delicious” is formed.
- When you are ready to make your meal, place it in a bowl of warm water for 5 minutes to “quick thaw.” This is just to loosen the frozen food from the baggie.
- Pull the bag out of the bowl of warm water and open it up. Flip it upside down directly into the electric pressure cooker insert. Add 1 to 2 cups of water or broth.
- Put the lid on and set to Sealing.
- Pressure cook as directed.
- Quick Release and dinner is served!
Freezer to Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- 10 Best Freezer Friendly Baked Pork Chop Recipes
- Best Freezer Cooking Hacks
- The Ultimate List of Dairy Free Freezer Meals
If you are interested in getting TEN Instant Pot recipes into your freezer in an hour, MyFreezEasy can help you make that happen!
You choose the recipes your family likes, then MyFreezEasy pulls them together and gives you a customized meal plan with:
- complete recipes plus doubled version to freeze so you can easily prepare and cook your meals
- shopping lists so you can get in and out of the store
- streamlined assembly instructions so you can spend as little time as possible on the freezer meal prep
- downloadable labels with directions for cooking so you know what to do when its time to cook/reheat the meal!
You can create your customized meal plan from your computer, or even from your phone while you are at the grocery store!
Click here for more information about becoming a MyFreezEasy member!
And happy Freezer to Instant Potting!!
New to freezer cooking? I have the perfect workshop for you – just fill out the form below!