Spoiler Alert: Dinner is about to get easier than it’s ever been.
These freezer friendly salmon recipes are so easy to prepare! Why are they so easy? Because we picked a specific type of recipe we like to call Dump Dinners. These recipes require the least amount of preparation possible. For example, you’ll mix up a simple marinade and pour over salmon in a tray. Pop the tray into the freezer.
Then, on the day you’d like to serve it (if you can wait!) – you’ll thaw the tray and pop it into the oven. Dinner is served, likely with a smile. And everyone lived happily ever after. The end.
- Real Food Freezer Meals
- Freezer Friendly Foil Pack Meals
- The Life Changing Benefits of Freezer Cooking
And now for the freezer friendly salmon recipes you’ve been waiting for…click on the button to view, print, and save each recipe!
MyFreezEasy has a whole category dedicated to seafood recipes, plus many other categories and cooking method options! You can visit the whole recipe index here.
Your Turn to Take Action and Get Your Freezer Loaded
If you are interested in getting TEN meals into your freezer in ONE HOUR, MyFreezEasy can help you make that happen!
You choose the recipes your family likes, then MyFreezEasy pulls them together and gives you a customized meal plan with:
- complete recipes plus doubled version to freeze so you can easily prepare and cook your meals
- shopping lists so you can get in and out of the store
- streamlined assembly instructions so you can spend as little time as possible on the freezer meal prep
- downloadable labels with directions for cooking so you know what to do when its time to cook/reheat the meal!
You can create your customized meal plan from your computer, or even from your phone while you are at the grocery store!
Click here for more information about becoming a MyFreezEasy member!
Put an end to dinnertime stress with MyFreezEasy – check out the different meal plan options available in our Shop!